Thursday, March 19, 2009


That Is What Happens When I Play Fight

Today I was In Social Studies and I was so bored I was so bored that I could make my own cheese. This happend today 3\11\09. If you are in 7th grade you will know that Social Studies is a very important subject to youre reportcard. Anyway back to what I was talking about. I have a friend that his name is Jonathan he is like my brother I never had , parten me I have to take a moment for this 'Wy dint I never had a brother'
Well I started to play with Jonathan , Since I always play with him and we always get hurt but never cry. We even sometimes call our selfs the tree muscaters with the exeption of my therd brothers Radelkis . He always hangs out with me and Joathan and we bean teming up on other people. So if we get into a real fight we know to get in if one of us is geting hit or hurt that way we get hurt to is like we are brothers but with a diffrent moyher and father. Well the point is that I was bored and wanted to play with my brother Jonathan I got him from the back and he hit me against the corner of the chair. thanks to Radelkis he dint kill me , because Jonathan was hiting me like if he was killing a rat. But now I have learned my leson of playing ruf a litle to ruf . Know I know that everytime I want to play ruf to tell Jonathan to play or if not I will have another bruse in the top of my eye brows......

No comments:

Post a Comment