My NeighborhoodHelp Me Lord
First of all everybody needs help improving their neighborhood - especially in The Bronx and especially with drug dealers! Sometimes I just want to tell them to quit it or I will call the police। But I'm too scared of them to tell them that straight up। So I think I need professional help।
Perhaps one way to start is by persuading them to stop killing people in their drug deals. Do they even care about the lives they are destroying? We can also inform them about what are the consequences of their so called job!
Since they obviously don't know about the consequences of this terrible profession, I will tell them what they are right here. Here's my very straightforward to those drug dealers:
*if you drug dealers get caught, you will have to go to the court
*many people get kild becouse of youre job the point is you dont even know if you killd them do you
* and if youre luky the juge will anly give you a fine or she wont spare you and sent you to jail
And here's my very straightforward message to people in my community:
Defend youre self
Dont let them scare you if they trie to scare them off if yoou have a cellphone on you take it out and say 'ill give up to 5 to get out of my site or ill call the police' and if they say you woldent start dilling the numbers. Some of them youst think they cool becouse they sell drug's that's not cool if they ask me ill say it is ilegal. If it is this is a picture of what is right and what is good consequences are cancer
I think you have seen it that bol off cancer cells
See you later
This is the time i go to shut up the drug delles mouth and keep prosuating them about quiting that so calde job!!
Since they obviously don't know about the consequences of this terrible profession, I will tell them what they are right here. Here's my very straightforward to those drug dealers:
*if you drug dealers get caught, you will have to go to the court
*many people get kild becouse of youre job the point is you dont even know if you killd them do you
* and if youre luky the juge will anly give you a fine or she wont spare you and sent you to jail
And here's my very straightforward message to people in my community:
Defend youre self
Dont let them scare you if they trie to scare them off if yoou have a cellphone on you take it out and say 'ill give up to 5 to get out of my site or ill call the police' and if they say you woldent start dilling the numbers. Some of them youst think they cool becouse they sell drug's that's not cool if they ask me ill say it is ilegal. If it is this is a picture of what is right and what is good consequences are cancer
I think you have seen it that bol off cancer cells
See you later
This is the time i go to shut up the drug delles mouth and keep prosuating them about quiting that so calde job!!

THIS IS A GOOD AND INTERESTING STORY
ReplyDelete