Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am someone



First of all I am somebody. To prove it to you im going to tell you about what I do in my school. Im going to give you a list about some of the subjects Im in , Im in
Ela , Social Studies, Science and finally math.The subject I hate the is math well I dont hate It is that math to me is very boring sometimes I look like this.
Comon you all know what is my faborit subject, if you dont know you shouldent be reading this article it is ELA!!! I started to like ela when I was in 6 grade I figured out another way to expres my self. If I dint like it you would not read any of the good stories I ever made such as My faborit singer, my neighberhood,that is what happens when I play fight and my gossip story you proboly read by now.
Back to the begining. The point is that I love ela and nobody could change it not even the teachers to expired me to start writing thes osom stories mr.murray and ms.douglas. I like them both I wish that I could see them both in 8th grade. Im not trieng to say none of my other teachers are good is that these two teachers are the best of all. Now I have to wrap this up by telling you that im bery luky to have teachers that get me to do more than I can, and I like that even do they screm at me alot I still feal like telling them thank you thank you thank you for everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment