
The Best Tamales My mom noes how to do Tamales. One day she was making Tamales so I grabed a chair and sat there looking at her, She was making chiken and pork Tamales. So I told my mom if she could teach me how to do it and she said of course.
At first my mom told me that at the begining she told me that I had to get the flour and put 1 cup of water and pure it on the flour then mix it with a spon or like my mom prefers with her hands she sais that is faster.
Then she told me that the best tamales dhe ever tasted were my grandma's. So I said that she lerned from a good teacher. An then she said you have to take the skin and the out of the chicken and make shure there is not even one bone or skin piece in there.
Later on you have to buy some special leafs that my mom calles ''oha de platano'' or for chicken tamales ''oha de maiz''. Then you put the leafs on hot water.
After that you put some peper with tomato in a pot in boiling water . When the tomatos skin starts to pelle it's time to put it on a blender, wich makes spicy chilly.
In the end wich is my favorite part is that now you have take the chicken, before you do that put the leaf down and put the flour on the top and then the hot chilly. Now that everything is toghether grab the leaf and rollit up and keep doing that.
Now im out so keep this tradition and tell some body so they can learn to.

I am in love with my work
ReplyDeleteOsmin,
ReplyDeleteMy birthday is coming up very soon. I will share them with you if you bring them in. Last year I had some chicken ones but I don't think I've ever had pork.
Think about it!!!